Jersey Heritage’s annual corporate subscription to our online catalogue includes access to digitised images of hundreds of thousands of records from the collections that we care for at Jersey Archive.
The corporate subscription includes log ins for up to 5 members of staff and allows you to use our images for both work purposes and personal research, making this a great additional benefit for staff who are interested in researching their family history.
The subscription does not include commercial publication of our images but you can apply for this permission separately.
The Corporate Subscription costs £500 per annum and includes the following benefits:
- Up to 5 log ins available for your organisation for use in the business of that organisation and for the personal research of those 5 individuals.
- Additional logs in can be purchased for both organisational and personal use at a charge of £50 per log in.
- Permission to use images from the Jersey Heritage online catalogue for organisational and personal research purposes, as part of legal proceedings and for colourable publication not intended to satisfy the reasonable requirements of the public, e.g. as part of a limited print run report for limited distribution.
What your subscription allows access to
- Wills and Testaments of Movable Property, 1660 – 1961
- Aerial photographs from 1943/4, 1965, 1974 and 1992 and historic maps
- Royal Court records from 1504 – 1920 [Please note that not all Royal Court records are currently available online but copies can be requested directly from the archive and will be included in your subscription]
- Family History resources for your staff’s personal research – https://catalogue.jerseyheritage.org/benefits-of-subscription/
Material that is not yet digitised is not included in the price of subscription and copies will be charged at our standard rates.