Showing 1 to 20 of 1,778 for
Date: 27 August 1943
Bailiff's Official Correspondence. [Indexed]. Includes references to; Grande Anquette Beacon, Allegiance, the fire at the Town Arsenal, registration of architects, the oath of allegiance, the Assise d'Heritage, bills of parliament, Sunday playing by bands, Blanche Banques rifle range, permissions to transport and exhume bodies, complaints, movement of cattle, copyright, release and removal of convicts, the census, the Commission Rogatoire, Consuls, Defence, the death of Queen Victoria, permits, primary education, fishing boats, Gorey Regatta, gifts of guns, the Jersey Industrial School, the lunatic asylum, naturalisation, the prison, fishing and sale of fish, patronage, rembours de rentes, the theatre, telephones at Bonne Nuit and Victoria College Medals
Date: 3 May 1899 - 1 November 1901
Will and Testament of Violet Mary Syvret, wife of Wilfred Le Cheminant, Bramcote, Mont Cochon, St Helier. Dated 9 December 1937. Should her husband predecease her, bequeaths to the Vicar and Churchwardens of St Andrews Church £100; to the Jersey Western District Nursing Association £100; to Doris Le Cornu and Violet Hawkins the workshops situated at the rear of A De Gruchy & Co Ltd; to Lily Clayden the property 47 King Street, St Helier and the shop situated at St Aubin, St Brelade; to Ivy Kathleen Downer the property Mont Orgueil House, Gorey Pier, St Martin.
Date: 7 April 1943
Correspondence and papers relating to lighting restrictions. Includes correspondence relating to Black Out regulations, insufficient blackout at 7, States Dwellings, Town Mills - tenant Mrs Annie Alice Minchinton née Le Blancq, Tanguy's Dairy, Francis Street, Beaconsfield, Old Beaumont Hill (St Peter's Central School), Messrs. A De Gruchy & Co. Ltd, King Street, Victoria Cottage Homes, St Saviour - tenant Mary Ishwood, St Helier Community Restaurant, St Helier House Hotel, Hilgrove Street, Essential Commodities Store, Wesley Street, Airway House, Mulcaster Street, and the Royal Court Buildings. See also B/A/W50/5,9&10 and B/A/W30/10
Date: 2 July 1940 - 2 October 1944
Date: 25 January 1944 - 31 January 1944
Correspondence from Henry Fairlie and John Le Bas Le Maistre, Chairmen of A de Gruchy and Company Limited, to James Bertram, Trustee of St Paul's Church, relating to supporting buttresses being placed to stabilise the St Paul's Church building anda copy of a translation of a contract from 16/03/1819.
Date: 28 January 1891 - 24 February 1892
Transaction between the society incorporated as Abraham de Gruchy and Company Limited represented by two of their directors John Laurens and Charles Barnabas Buttfield of the first party and Peter Briard, William Charles Gray and James Bertram, Trustees of St Paul's Church of the second party. Records that 1 has a right from 2 to a gate and passage that is 6 foot wide from a contract passed13/10/1827. The contract records that the demolition of the old Church and the building of the new Church has necessitated the passage to be moved slightly and records how this has been done. Registered: Livre 305, Folio 212.
Date: 21 February 1891
Agreement between John Le Bas Le Maistre and John Laurens, directors of Abraham de Gruchy and Company Limited of the first party and Peter Briard, William Charles Gray and James Bertram, Trustees of St Paul's Church of the second party. Records that a wall was established between the two parties and that it was agreed that this could be moved as agreed by both parties for the sum of £15.
Date: 16 December 1891
Contract between Abraham de Gruchy and Company Limited represented by John Laurens and Charles Barnabas Buttfield, two of the directors of the first party and Peter Briard, William Charles Gray and James Bertram, Trustees of St Paul's Church of the second party. Records that 1 give 2 permission to build buttresses that encroach on their property. Registered: Livre 308, Folio 123.
Date: 26 March 1892
Correspondence concerning the possible purchase of the rear passage of 44, King Street from Luce's Jersey Eau de Cologne Company Limited by A de Gruchy and Company
Date: 19 September 1932 - 5 November 1932
Date: 1893 - 1932
Prospectus of Abraham de Gruchy and Company Limited includes; list of Directors, details of applications for shares, and Memorandum of Association
Date: 17 September 1887