Showing 1 to 15 of 15 for
Complaints about seating, fire hazards and public safety at the Opera House from H H Killey, Mona Wee Villa, 62, St Marks Road, St Helier
Date: 28 May 1945 - 1 June 1945
New Order concerning the use of motor vehicles. Includes: - List of licensed cars and cars from which licences withdrawn
Date: 17 February 1941 - 21 March 1941
Correspondence concerning the repair of approach road to Highlands College and main road from Linden Court to College House.
Date: 17 October 1941 - 22 October 1941
Various road repairs including the roads leading to the Albert and Victoria Piers, Springfield Road, Beaumont-Plemont, St Aubin-Corbiere, St Aubin-St Brelade's Church, St Peters Church-St Ouens Manor, Ville au Bas-St Ouens Church, and St Peter's Arsenal-St Peter's Road.
Date: 12 February 1942 - 11 January 1945
Date: 17 August 1943 - 31 August 1943
Supplies and requirements of Cement, includes; - Cement for the St Brelade's War Cemetery at First Tower Jan 1945 - Cement for the Public Health Dept - sewer repairs etc. - Cement for road repairs - Cement supplied by the O.T. - Requests from the Dept of Labour - Monthly lists of quantities of Cement Issued for Feb 1943 - Dec 1944, includes name and address of contractor, where cement is to be used, work and weight issued.
Date: 1943 - 1945
Date: 7 October 1941 - 3 December 1941
100 workmen to be put at the disposal of the FK by the Department of Labour. Includes request for D J Crowell, 1 Beachleigh Cottages, St Clement to not be included in this number.
Date: 27 July 1943 - 9 September 1943
Requisition of the harbour works and machinery at La Collette. Includes list of men who were employed at La Collette, with names, nature of employment, and pay.
Date: 15 December 1942 - 31 December 1942
Statistics on building contractors in Jersey, including names and addresses, and building materials available
Date: 20 October 1941 - 21 October 1941
Report on the Construction of the North Coast Road Under the Department of Labour, by C W Rice, States Engineer
Date: 1 August 1944
St Peter's Church. Faculty. Letters and plans concerning St Peter's Airport, the obstruction lighting of St Peter's Church, and the mounting of obstruction lights on aluminium rail. Also includes photographs of St Peter's Church and original envelope
Date: 21 May 1936 - 21 August 1936
Letter from Captain Dorey, Caretaker of Mont Orgueil Castle to C W Rice, States Engineer asking about the location of the castle bell
Date: 7 June 1945
Letter from C W Rice to Lieutenant Colonel J W Taylor and reply about the location of Mont Orgueil Castle bell
Date: 9 June 1945 - 10 June 1945