Collection Search

File S4/1/14 Harbour includes a plan of the harbour at St Helier date 14/01/1953

Reference: A/C8/17a

Date: April 3rd 1951 - January 14th 1953

Requisition of two fire engines

Reference: B/A/W40/8/409

Date: February 21st 1945

Camouflage Painting of the Yacht Club Building at St Helier Harbour

Reference: B/A/W40/13/1

Date: March 25th 1941 - April 19th 1941

Action to be taken to prevent smuggling of goods into Jersey

Reference: B/A/W50/11

Date: February 12th 1941 - November 18th 1941

Ro-Ro Ramp: Licensing, lodged by the Harbours and Airport Committee.

Reference: C/A619/1989/P20

Date: February 14th 1989