Collection Search

File S.4/1/3 Dimming and Dousing of Navigation and General Lighting Restrictions

Reference: A/C8/6

Date: September 10th 1948 - January 23rd 1961

Papers relating to the control of Harbour Lighting

Reference: A/E/8/3

Date: November 29th 1916 - January 13th 1917

Papers relating to lights on motor vehicles

Reference: A/E/8/5

Date: January 20th 1917 - November 11th 1918

Installation and connection of lights for the German Troops

Reference: B/A/W40/8/12

Date: May 20th 1941

Light poles loaned to the German Troops by the Jersey Electricity Company

Reference: B/A/W40/8/18

Date: July 15th 1941 - September 18th 1941

Lighting connection to H Le Brocq's Tea Room, Corbiere Road

Reference: B/A/W40/8/38

Date: December 15th 1941 - December 20th 1941