Showing 1 Clear searchX
Microfiche of the 1901 Census for Jersey, Public Record Office reference 4- RG13/5315. St John - Part of District 1 - The North of the Douet Vingtaine extending from the bye Road leading to La 'Perruque' Quarry on the East to St Mary on the West, and from the Main Road leading from the Church to St Mary's on the South, to Le Mourier and Sorel on the North. St John - District 2 - The South of the Douet Vingtaine extending from the main road which leads from St Lawrence to the Church on the East, to St Mary's on the West, and from and including the main road leading from the Church to St Mary's on the North to St Mary's and St Lawrence on the South. In this district are also included Mr John Le C Arthur's two houses, one in the 'Rue d'Infer' and the other in the 'Rue du Cerf', and Mr Charles Le Sueur's house in the 'Rue es Abbayes', these three houses are to the north of the St Mary's main road. The Hougue Boete, The Old Manor and 'Les Buttes' are in this district. St John - District 3 - The West of the North Vingtaine [Vingtaine du Nord?] extending from the Main Road leading from St Lawrence to the Church, and the bye road from the Church to La Perruque quarry, on the West to Frémont Road [La Route de Frémont?], La Rue de la Porte, Les Courts Champs [La Rue des Courts Camps ?] and La Rue du Pont, on the East and from 'La Perruque' and 'Fremont' on the North to St Lawrence, to the South in this district are 'Les Frères Chapel', the village near Church and Villa Guyon. St John - District 4 - The East of the North Vingtaine [Nord ?] extending from Bonne Nuit on the North to the main road leading from La Haute Croix to the cross roads West of Mr Philip Neels house on the South, and from Trinity on the East to the Rue des Courts Champs [La Rue des Courts Camps ?], Mont Mado Road, the Rue de la Porte and the old Bonne Nuit Hill on the West. The Mont Mado quarries, 'Les Prairies' and 'Cross Cottage' are in this district. St John - District 5 - The North of Herupe Vingtaine extending from the main road leading from La Haute Croix to the cross roads West of Mr Philip Neel's house on the North to the road leading from the China Quarries to Hérupe main road near to and including Mr Philip W Picot's house on the South and from Trinity on the East to 'La Profonde Rue' and 'La Rue du Pont' on the West. St John - District 6 - The South of Herupe Vingtaine from Mr Philip W Picot's house on the North to St Helier on the South, and from Trinity on the East to St Lawrence on the West. Sion Chapel, the Congregational Church and the Eglise Evangelique are in this district.
1901 - 1901
censuses | Vingtaine du Douet | La Perruque, St John | St Mary | St John's Main Road | St John's Church | St Lawrence | Le Mourier | Sorel | St Lawrence | Rue d'Infer | Rue du Cerf | Rue es Abbayes | St Mary's Main Road | La Hougue Boète, St John | Old Manor | Les Buttes | Vingtaine du Nord | La Route de Frémont | La Rue de la Porte | La Rue des Courts Camps | La Rue du Pont | Les Freres, St John | Villa Guyon, St John | Bonne Nuit | Haute Croix, St John | Trinity | La Route de Mont Mado | Mont Mado | Bonne Nuit Hill | Mont Mado Quarries | Les Prairies, St John | Cross Cottage, St John | Vingtaine de Hérupe | China Quarries, St Lawrence | La Profonde Rue | La Rue du Pont | St Helier | Sion Chapel, St John | Congregational Church
|Level of description|
This document is available to view in the AV Area