Comments

Quotation from H Le Seelleur, Contractor, Oxford Road, St Helier for the removal of the existing doors of St Martin's Church, treatment of the stonework with fungacide and fitting of oaks frame and doors to the opening

Reference

G/C/17/E/1

Date

January 28th 1958 - January 28th 1958

Names

Le Seelleur, Harold Ernest
St Martin's Church

Keywords

building restorations | building works | Churches | church archives | Church of England | church registers

Dimensions

2 papers

Language

English

Level of description

file

Context:

G/C/17/E/1This item»
Search query time: 0.0156246 seconds • Page build time: 0.14395549694697 seconds