Showing 1 Clear searchX
This image is unavailable to subscribers, but may be purchased.
Image of a corner of 'Parade Yard' and cottages in Cannon Street which had formerly been used as a barracks for the Artillery during the Napoleonic wars. The image also includes children playing and washing hanging out [see JWP 20/6/1936]. The image was produced from the negatives depicted in Contact Sheet 10 of Red Contact File 2 from the Jersey Evening Post (JEP) Photographic Archive.
Negatives have been scanned at 1200 dpi and can be downloaded as high quality jpg files. The quality of the image is dependent on the condition of the original.
1936 - June 20th 1936
1 35mm negative
|Level of description|
Closed for Preservation. Please view digital images online.