Showing 1 to 20 of 73 for Le Quesne, EdwardX
Papers concerning the official stance taken by the States of Jersey regarding war damage to property. Includes Acts of the Rehabilitation Committee
Date: August 14th 1945 - September 15th 1953
Date: January 7th 1946 - January 9th 1946
Order and registration concerning the prohibition of construction work with applications for building permits
Date: January 25th 1944 - May 30th 1944
Papers relating to the Order for all male British Subjects between the ages of 18 and 35 to register
Date: October 12th 1940 - November 1st 1940
Date: November 5th 1940 - November 5th 1940
Date: November 15th 1941 - November 21st 1941
Various road repairs including the roads leading to the Albert and Victoria Piers, Springfield Road, Beaumont-Plemont, St Aubin-Corbiere, St Aubin-St Brelade's Church, St Peters Church-St Ouens Manor, Ville au Bas-St Ouens Church, and St Peter's Arsenal-St Peter's Road.
Date: February 12th 1942 - January 11th 1945
Correspondence and fortnightly reports on road work executed by the States Main Roads Employees. Includes compensation for trees felled by troops.
Date: August 26th 1942 - February 9th 1945
Correspondence relating to the building of a wall along the road between the two gates of Victoria College House
Date: November 9th 1940 - November 25th 1940
Date: August 17th 1943 - August 31st 1943
Date: February 25th 1944 - March 16th 1944
Date: March 31st 1944 - March 31st 1944
Orders, Forestation Reports, and correspondence relating to Tree Felling, inc. Forestry (Jersey) Order, 1941, and the felling of trees at the following properties; La Moye, La Hague Manor, Les Buttes - St John, Rockmount - Trinity, Le Patrimoine - St Lawrence, near Corbiere, Les Issues - St John, Les Fontaines - St Peter, Le Calots Farm - Grouville, La Reve - St Clement, Noirmont Manor, St Ouen's Avenue, Beau Coin, Egypt Farm, Kandahar - St Brelade, Route Orange, Le Cabot Farm, Clifton, Swiss Valley, Three Oaks, North Dale - St Ouen, Les Capelles - St John, La Chasserie - St Lawrence, St Peters Valley, St Johns Manor, The Farns and La Sente - La Rocque, Grouville Manor, Rozel Hill, Teighmore House, Victoria Tower, La Hougue, Les Huriaux, Greve de Lecq Hill, Ville Bagot, Rozel Manor, Le Chalet - Mont Cambrai, La Fontaine - Grouville, and others.
Date: May 31st 1941 - March 31st 1945
Date: July 22nd 1941 - July 22nd 1941
Supplies and requirements of Cement, includes; - Cement for the St Brelade's War Cemetery at First Tower Jan 1945 - Cement for the Public Health Dept - sewer repairs etc. - Cement for road repairs - Cement supplied by the O.T. - Requests from the Dept of Labour - Monthly lists of quantities of Cement Issued for Feb 1943 - Dec 1944, includes name and address of contractor, where cement is to be used, work and weight issued.
Date: 1943 - 1945
Date: July 30th 1940 - July 30th 1940
Repair of the sea wall at St Ouen opposite the end of Jubilee Hill, and north east of the Gorey Village slipway
Date: December 5th 1942 - March 10th 1943
Date: September 22nd 1943 - September 25th 1943
Opening of slipways for vraic collecting at La Rocque, La Haule, Pontac, L'Etacquerel Tower, La Pulente, Greve De Lecq, Bonne Nuit Bay, Bouley Bay, Gorey Harbour, La Motte, Grand Hotel - St Helier, St Aubin, St Brelade's Bay - Centre. Includes correspondence on artificial fertilisers.
Date: August 21st 1941 - November 9th 1943
Letter from Edward Le Quesne of Champs Génets to the bailiff requesting two large motor lorries to bring down stone from quarries.
Date: July 15th 1940 - July 15th 1940