Testament of Daniel Robin of St Sampson, Guernsey. Dated 10/03/1840. Bequeaths to the poor of French Wesleyan Methodist Society, £1.

Reference: D/Y/A/29/106

Date: November 8th 1858 - November 8th 1858

Testament of Esther Hamon of St. Lawrence, widow of Daniel Robin. Dated 18/01/1864. Desires to be buried in the Wesleyan Cemetary at St. Peter. Bequeaths to poor of the French Wesleyan Society of St. Peter.

Reference: D/Y/A/32/13

Date: February 19th 1864 - February 19th 1864

Contract of rectification between Edouard Le Maistre son of Abraham of the first party and George Le Boutillier, Jean Le Bas, Jean Le Brocq, Philippe Rive and Pierre Roy and Edouard Le Brocq trustees of St Aubins Chapel and Daniel Robin and Amice Olivier Predicateurs [Preachers] named by the Conference of the Societé Methodiste of the second party. Corrects an error in a contract dated 21/02/1818 [J/C/AD/D/1] Registered Livre 162 folio 4

Reference: J/C/AD/D/2

Date: June 27th 1835 - June 27th 1835

Rectification of a contract between Jean le Neveu son of Jean of the first party and the trustees and preachers of Bethel Chapel in the Parish of St Clement of the second party. Records the correction of 2 small errors in a previous contract dated 12/11/1825 [Catalogued as J/C/K/J/1]. Registered Livre 157 folio 153

Reference: J/C/K/J/2

Date: December 14th 1833 - December 14th 1833

Contract of rectification between Jean Robert son of Abraham of the first party and James Vibert, Edouard Le Gresley, Jean Le Boutillier, Jean Richardson, Philippe Luce, Nicolas Arthur son of Nicolas, Edouard Luce & Richard de Caen depositors of Bethlehem Chapel established in the Parish of St Mary and Philippe Tourgis son of Jean and Daniel Robin son of Nicolas preachers named by the Conference of the Society of Methodists, of the second party. Rectifies a previous contract dated 03/05/1828. Registered Livre 155 folio 250

Reference: J/C/L/G/2

Date: May 18th 1833 - May 18th 1833

Contract of rectification between Philippe Le Riche son of Thomas of the first party and Charles Blampied, Philippe Le Riche, Philippe Norman, Josué Machon, Charles Le Boutillier, Charles Blampied, Josué Le Masurier, and Jean Benest Trustees of the Ebenezer Chapel established in the Parish of Trinity on the Fief de Dielament, and Philippe Tourgis [name Daniel Robin deleted in pencil with the annotation C.D above it] preachers named by the Society of Methodists of the second party. Contains several annotated corrections and pencilled suggestions for additions to the original text. Registered Livre 156 folio 140

Reference: J/C/N/J/1

Date: April 20th 1833 - April 20th 1833

Donation of land between Jean Amy son of Jean of the first party and Jean Falle, Jean Amy, Clement Jeune, George Gaudin, Thomas Amy, Elie Breé, and Jean Asplet depositors of a certain chapel they are building which is situated in the parish of St Saviour on the Vingtaine des Pignaux for the usage of the Society of Wesleyan Methodists and Philippe Tourgis and Daniel Robin preachers named by the Conference of Wesleyan Methodists of the second party. Records the donation from 1 to 2 of a small piece of land on the Clos de Machon on the condition of payment of all Seigneurial rights due on the land. Registered Livre157 folio 87

Reference: J/C/P/J/1

Date: October 19th 1833 - October 19th 1833

Exchange and contré exchange of land between Jean Le Quesne oldest son and principal heir of the late Jean Le Quesne for the first party and Noé Arthur, Jean Baudains, Josué Le Sueur, Philippe Gruchy son of Philippe, Philippe Le Ruez, Elie Josué Simon, Jean de Gruchy and Richard Le Quesne depositos of a certain chapel named Les Freres established in the Parish of St John and Philippe Tourgis son of Jean and Daniel Robin son of Nicolas preachers named by the Society of Wesleyan Methodists of the second party. Records the exchange and counter exchange between 1 and 2 of certain small pieces of land in the parish of St John. Registered Livre 157 folio 170

Reference: J/C/Z/L/2

Date: December 28th 1833 - December 28th 1833

Rectification of a contract between Jean Le Quesne son of Richard of the first party and Noé Arthur, Jean Baudains, Josué Le Sueur,Pierre Gruchy, Philippe Gruchy son of Philippe, Philippe Le Ruez, Elie Josué Simon, Jean de Gruchy, and Richard Le Quesne son of Richard trustees of a certain chapel known as Les Freres established in the parish of St John, and Philippe Tourgis son of Jean, and Daniel Robin son of Nicolas preachers named by the Methodist Conference of the second party. Rectifies 2 errors in a previous contract dated 19/05/1821. Registered Livre 155 folio 248

Reference: J/C/Z/L/3

Date: May 18th 1833 - May 18th 1833

Note declaring that as trustees and preachers of the Methodist Wesleyan Society, Philippe Thoreau, Edouard Le Feuvre, Josué Le Gros, Philippe Le Blancq, Jean Le Dain, Daniel Robin, and Philippe Tourgis hold land measuring 12 perches and Philadelphie Chapel in St Peter, Fief de Nobretez

Reference: L/C/65/A3/5

Date: June 26th 1851 - June 26th 1851

Delaissance between Francois de Carteret, Seigneur of the Fief des Nobretez of the first party and Pierre Pipon, Jean Dauverne meneur of the children of the late Jean Robin, Raulin Robin - in his own name and that of Daniel Robin, Symon Le Sebirel, Jean Gallichan, Hugh Le Feubure, Jean Le Feubure, Jean Gybault, Tymothe Huelin, Philippe Fondan, Philippe Le Vesconte, Pierre Arthur meneur of the children of Thomas Horman, Jean du Bois and Pierre Bisson all tenants on the Fief des Nobretez. Recites that on 12/11/1628 [? Parchment damaged] 2 leased in perpetuity to 1 land on the Fief des Nobretez. Records that quits all rights to the land. Registered January 1638

Reference: L/C/89/A/127

Date: December 12th 1637 - December 12th 1637

Page build time: 0.0094584981600444 seconds