Registration card of Henrietta Vibert, née Le Marquand of Near St George's Church, St Ouen, born 03/12/1876

Reference: D/S/A/9/A1099

Date: January 15th 1941 - January 15th 1941

Registration card of John Vibert of near St George's Church, St Ouen, born 23/11/1877

Reference: D/S/A/9/A1102

Date: January 15th 1941 - January 15th 1941

Blue registration form of Henrietta Vibert, née Le Marquand of Near St George's Church, St Ouen, born 03/12/1876

Reference: D/S/A/9/B1099

Date: January 15th 1941 - January 15th 1941

Blue registration form of John Vibert of near St George's Church, St Ouen, born 23/11/1877

Reference: D/S/A/9/B1102

Date: January 15th 1941 - January 15th 1941

Ordnance survey map of part of Cueillette de Vinchelez, St Ouen including St George's Church, Le Manoir de Vinchelez de Haut and Le Manoir de Vinchelez de Bas, plan no 3/8

Reference: D/W/H1/3/8

Date: 1981 - 1981

Will and Testament of Ann Le Marquand, St Helier. Dated 19 March 1928. Desires to be buried in the parish cemetery of St Ouen. Bequeaths to the poor of St Ouen £10; to the Church of St George, St Ouen £50.

Reference: D/Y/A/102/60

Date: March 23rd 1938 - March 23rd 1938

Testament of Sophia Caroline Clement, 10 Queen's Road, St Helier. Dated 28 January 1927. Bequeaths to the Rector of the Church of St Ouen and the Churchwardens of St George's Church, Vinchelez, £350 to place new lights in the East window of St Georges Church; to the Curate's Society, London £100; to the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts £200; to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, London £50; to the Church of England Incorporated Society for Providing Homes for Waifs & Strays, London £50; to Elizabeth House £50.

Reference: D/Y/A/87/58

Date: April 1st 1927 - April 1st 1927

Full size rough sketch of proposed brass memorial plate and wood mount in memory of the Reverend John Pepin who died on the 5th May 1936 aged 79. Coloured plan drawing

Reference: D/Y/Q4/113

Date: February 28th 1938 - February 28th 1938

St George's Church. Jersey. Proposed completion. East Elevation, North Elevation. Ground Plan

Reference: D/Y/Q4/27

Date: 1883-05 - March 23rd 1914

St George's Church, Portinfer, Jersey. Ink drawing of a proposed oak reredos and side wings. Scale one inch to one foot

Reference: D/Y/Q4/70

Date: July 27th 1928 - August 3rd 1928

East window in St George's Church, St Ouen, Jersey. Coloured drawing of a proposed stained glass window by Whall and Whall Limited, possibly in pencil and watercolour

Reference: D/Y/Q4/70A

Date: July 27th 1928 - August 3rd 1928

St George's Church. Plan drawing of a proposed memorial to Elie Mauger, died 23rd January 1930 aged 74, Church Warden 1885 - 1930. School superintendent [Unusable]

Reference: D/Y/Q4/79

Date: January 23rd 1930 - May 5th 1931

Papers concerning the purchase of the Clos de Bailhache. Includes a bail et vente between Philip Vesconte Le Gros son of Francis Clarence of the first party and Reverend Edward James Aubin Richardson, rector of St Ouen, and Harold Edwin Vibert and Percy John Le Masurier, churchwardens of St George's Church of the second party. Records the sale from 1 to 2 of Clos de Bailhache for the sum of £270 sterling and the appointment of Reverend Edward James Aubin Richardson and the churchwardens to represent the church.

Reference: G/C/02/A2/10

Date: October 11th 1965 - May 13th 1966

Plans and designs for St George's Church

Reference: G/C/02/B1/5

Date: February 18th 1878 - June 22nd 1962

Correspondence regarding the acquisition of a new stained glass window for St George's Church

Reference: G/C/02/B2/3

Date: October 1st 1984 - November 8th 1985

St George's Church Service Register

Reference: G/C/02/E6/1

Date: April 3rd 1955 - March 25th 1973

Photographs of Woods and Company Limited on The Parade, later the Iron Stores, as it was purchased by J W Huelin Limited, a model of the Green Street Scheme, and the older part of Les Landes School which adjoins St George's Church.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/17/1

Date: February 2nd 1961 - June 6th 1961

Subject: Buildings

File number: 17

Page number: 1

Images of the exterior and interior of St George's Church, St Ouen.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/1/2049

Date: September 24th 1976 - September 24th 1976

Photographer: Bob Ritchie

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1976/2049

Search query time: 0.2968815 seconds • Page build time: 0.012407716115316 seconds