Showing 1 to 20 of 1817 for de Gruchy Department StoreX
Requisition of 250 wireless sets from Evacuees. Correspondence re. the wireless set depot at De Gruchy's, and restrictions on entry to wireless depots. Copy of the notice concerning the surrender of all wireless receiving sets, 7th Dec 1942
Date: July 9th 1942 - December 8th 1942
Date: August 27th 1943 - August 27th 1943
Bailiff's Official Correspondence. [Indexed]. Includes references to; Grande Anquette Beacon, Allegiance, the fire at the Town Arsenal, registration of architects, the oath of allegiance, the Assise d'Heritage, bills of parliament, Sunday playing by bands, Blanche Banques rifle range, permissions to transport and exhume bodies, complaints, movement of cattle, copyright, release and removal of convicts, the census, the Commission Rogatoire, Consuls, Defence, the death of Queen Victoria, permits, primary education, fishing boats, Gorey Regatta, gifts of guns, the Jersey Industrial School, the lunatic asylum, naturalisation, the prison, fishing and sale of fish, patronage, rembours de rentes, the theatre, telephones at Bonne Nuit and Victoria College Medals
Date: May 3rd 1899 - November 1st 1901
Digital copy of a Report by the Welfare Committee of the Variety Club of the Channel Islands. [Some details redacted]. Undated, c. 1970 to 1980.
Date: 1970 - 1980
Date: 1937 - 1937
Directorate correspondence relating to Royal Visits including Her Majesty the Queen's 40th Anniversary visit and Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal's visit to the Zoo
Date: November 16th 1988 - May 8th 1992
Date: January 20th 1912
Will and Testament of Violet Mary Syvret, wife of Wilfred Le Cheminant, Bramcote, Mont Cochon, St Helier. Dated 9 December 1937. Should her husband predecease her, bequeaths to the Vicar and Churchwardens of St Andrews Church £100; to the Jersey Western District Nursing Association £100; to Doris Le Cornu and Violet Hawkins the workshops situated at the rear of A De Gruchy & Co Ltd; to Lily Clayden the property 47 King Street, St Helier and the shop situated at St Aubin, St Brelade; to Ivy Kathleen Downer the property Mont Orgueil House, Gorey Pier, St Martin.
Date: April 7th 1943 - April 7th 1943
Testament of Elizabeth Taylor, Cranbourne Hall, Grouville, widow of Dr Jackson. Dated 15/03/1892. Bequeaths to Edith Jessie Neel all her shares in Abraham De Gruchy & Co Ltd.
Date: September 27th 1895 - September 27th 1895
Will and Testament of Joseph Henry Randall, Clydestill, Havre des Pas, St Helier, secretary of Abraham de Gruchy & Co Ltd. Dated 6 September 1922. Bequeaths the properties Clydestill and 14 Vauxhall Street, St Helier to his heirs.
Date: December 13th 1922 - December 13th 1922
Cour du Samedi Register. The Samedi Court is the general business court in the island and covers a wide range of matters. These include bankruptcy records, naturalisations, deed polls, licensing and professional registrations. Prior to 1797 some criminal cases can be found in this court. There has never been an Admiralty court in Jersey but the Cour du Samedi would sit in such cases if needed. This volume has been indexed by name but to date the records are not able to be accessed online.
Date: September 12th 1905 - April 27th 1907
Correspondence and papers relating to lighting restrictions. Includes correspondence relating to Black Out regulations, insufficient blackout at 7, States Dwellings, Town Mills - tenant Mrs Annie Alice Minchinton née Le Blancq, Tanguy's Dairy, Francis Street, Beaconsfield, Old Beaumont Hill (St Peter's Central School), Messrs. A De Gruchy & Co. Ltd, King Street, Victoria Cottage Homes, St Saviour - tenant Mary Ishwood, St Helier Community Restaurant, St Helier House Hotel, Hilgrove Street, Essential Commodities Store, Wesley Street, Airway House, Mulcaster Street, and the Royal Court Buildings. See also B/A/W50/5,9&10 and B/A/W30/10
Date: July 2nd 1940 - October 2nd 1944
Date: January 25th 1944 - January 31st 1944
Date: December 17th 1962 - October 30th 1963
Date: 1932 - 1932
Date: October 12th 1963 - October 12th 1963
Account of St Martins Church with Abraham de Gruchy and Company for making and fitting two priests stools
Date: May 20th 1964 - May 20th 1964
Correspondence from Henry Fairlie and John Le Bas Le Maistre, Chairmen of A de Gruchy and Company Limited, to James Bertram, Trustee of St Paul's Church, relating to supporting buttresses being placed to stabilise the St Paul's Church building anda copy of a translation of a contract from 16/03/1819.
Date: January 28th 1891 - February 24th 1892
Transaction between the society incorporated as Abraham de Gruchy and Company Limited represented by two of their directors John Laurens and Charles Barnabas Buttfield of the first party and Peter Briard, William Charles Gray and James Bertram, Trustees of St Paul's Church of the second party. Records that 1 has a right from 2 to a gate and passage that is 6 foot wide from a contract passed13/10/1827. The contract records that the demolition of the old Church and the building of the new Church has necessitated the passage to be moved slightly and records how this has been done. Registered: Livre 305, Folio 212.
Date: February 21st 1891
Agreement between John Le Bas Le Maistre and John Laurens, directors of Abraham de Gruchy and Company Limited of the first party and Peter Briard, William Charles Gray and James Bertram, Trustees of St Paul's Church of the second party. Records that a wall was established between the two parties and that it was agreed that this could be moved as agreed by both parties for the sum of £15.
Date: December 16th 1891