Priorities for dealing with German Fortifications

Reference: B/A/L3/1

Date: May 15th 1945 - May 17th 1945

Clearance of slipways for the gathering of seaweed

Reference: B/A/L3/2

Date: May 20th 1945 - May 25th 1945

Request for railway lines to be removed from the property of Miss Luce, Les Hêtres, St Peter

Reference: B/A/L3/3

Date: June 11th 1945 - June 11th 1945

Damage caused by the Germans to properties belonging to the Société Jersiaise at La Hougue Bie, and the Museum Courtyard

Reference: B/A/L3/4

Date: July 2nd 1945 - July 2nd 1945

Impassable roads in St Ouen due to German works in the area

Reference: B/A/L3/5

Date: January 2nd 1946 - February 1st 1946

Report from the La Collette House conference re. work to be undertaken by the military forces

Reference: B/A/L3/6

Date: January 7th 1946 - January 9th 1946

Payment to the U.K. treasury for rehabilitation work completed by P.O.W's and Military Authorities

Reference: B/A/L3/7

Date: January 31st 1946 - March 21st 1946

Complaint concerning the destruction of bungalows along the Five Mile Road

Reference: B/A/W31/5/5

Date: July 22nd 1941 - July 22nd 1941

Requisition of land and demolition of buildings for the construction of a road from the Victoria Hotel northwards. Correspondence re. compensation payments

Reference: B/A/W40/21/1

Date: September 5th 1941 - June 1st 1942

Demolition of the houses at Millards Corner, and Bath Cottages, Grande Charriere

Reference: B/A/W40/8/135

Date: September 27th 1942 - October 27th 1942

Demolition of Fliquet Cottage, Fliquet Bay, St Martin, owned by Colonel Stocker, and Bailiss Garage, Hotel de la Plage

Reference: B/A/W40/8/141

Date: November 12th 1942 - November 12th 1942

Correspondence re. demolition of the Martello Tower at Bel Royal

Reference: B/A/W40/8/151

Date: December 3rd 1942 - December 9th 1942

Demolition of two buildings at La Thiebaut, St Ouen

Reference: B/A/W40/8/155

Date: January 4th 1943 - January 12th 1943

Demolition of La Salmonnerie, Beaumont, belonging to Mr W Perrot

Reference: B/A/W40/8/161

Date: February 2nd 1943 - February 6th 1943

Requisition of land at the Dicq, required for the construction of a railway line from St Helier to Gorey

Reference: B/A/W40/8/167

Date: March 19th 1943 - April 3rd 1943

Requisition of wood from the OT cafe at Havre des Pas

Reference: B/A/W40/8/177

Date: May 1st 1943 - May 1st 1943

Demolition of Kingstone Greve d'Azette, occupied by Miss de Boucier

Reference: B/A/W40/8/185

Date: June 7th 1943 - June 7th 1943

Demolition of the houses St Briac, St Nazaire, and Benard at the rear of the Five Oaks Hotel

Reference: B/A/W40/8/193

Date: June 22nd 1943 - June 22nd 1943

Correspondence re. possible requisition of land in St Peter's Valley near the Victoria Hotel, for a stone dump

Reference: B/A/W40/8/196

Date: June 29th 1943 - July 22nd 1943

Search query time: 0.609398 seconds • Page build time: 0.0070333520571391 seconds