Priorities for dealing with German Fortifications

Reference: B/A/L3/1

Date: May 15th 1945 - May 17th 1945

Clearance of slipways for the gathering of seaweed

Reference: B/A/L3/2

Date: May 20th 1945 - May 25th 1945

Request for railway lines to be removed from the property of Miss Luce, Les Hêtres, St Peter

Reference: B/A/L3/3

Date: June 11th 1945 - June 11th 1945

Damage caused by the Germans to properties belonging to the Société Jersiaise at La Hougue Bie, and the Museum Courtyard

Reference: B/A/L3/4

Date: July 2nd 1945 - July 2nd 1945

Impassable roads in St Ouen due to German works in the area

Reference: B/A/L3/5

Date: January 2nd 1946 - February 1st 1946

Report from the La Collette House conference re. work to be undertaken by the military forces

Reference: B/A/L3/6

Date: January 7th 1946 - January 9th 1946

Payment to the U.K. treasury for rehabilitation work completed by P.O.W's and Military Authorities

Reference: B/A/L3/7

Date: January 31st 1946 - March 21st 1946

General papers regarding the disposal of immovable property Includes; Minutes of a meeting at La Collette House - appendices of supplies/property in stores, supply depot at Beaumont, and the German Hut at Peoples Park

Reference: B/A/L4/3/1

Date: September 4th 1945 - January 22nd 1947

Buildings on Dr. Stapleton's property, Sands, St Brelade

Reference: B/A/L4/3/2

Date: March 11th 1946 - May 20th 1946

German constructions at High Tor, owned by Mrs J W Parriss

Reference: B/A/L4/3/3

Date: May 28th 1946 - May 29th 1946

Geological examination of German Tunnels by Dr. A E Mourant, 51, Oakley Gardens, Chelsea, London, SW3

Reference: B/A/L4/3/4

Date: August 9th 1946 - August 14th 1946

Legislation concerning the ownership of German installations on private land. Copy of the act, dated 24/11/1962, of the Public Works Committee regarding German Fortifications, Structures and Fixed Installations of an Immovable Character

Reference: B/A/L4/4/1

Date: November 24th 1962 - September 28th 1965

Correspondence relating to the purchase of the site of the Underground Hospital by Daisy Hill Real Estates Limited

Reference: B/A/L4/4/2

Date: May 17th 1960 - August 23rd 1963

General Papers - Letter to the War Office asking for guidance in the disposal of German materials, guidelines of Guernsey's policy on the ownership of ex-German installations

Reference: B/A/L4/4/3

Date: October 1st 1945 - October 1st 1945

Projet du loi relating to the German Underground Hospital - Daisy Hill Real Estates, 1962

Reference: D/AU/Y2/D/32

Date: 1962 - 1962

Projet du loi relating to the German Fortifications, 1962

Reference: D/AU/Y2/D/81

Date: 1962 - 1962

File concerning JEC [Jersey Electricity Company] Sub Station Maps. Includes map of German Fortifications, maps showing substation locations, and a route clearance map. Also includes a Siren Site Maintenance Report

Reference: D/G/C4/2/1

Date: 1945-01 - November 3rd 1982

Search query time: 0.4062307 seconds • Page build time: 0.015709002812703 seconds