Showing 81 to 100 of 239 for Les QuennevaisX
Aerial photographs of Jersey from a survey carried out by Aerofilms in July 1992, scale 1:10000. RUN 5 covering La Rocco Tower, Le Braye Slip, La Carrière, La Grande Route des Mielles (Five Mile Road), Les Mielles Golf Course, La Moye Golf Course, La Moye, Railway Walk, Les Quennevais Sports Centre, Les Quennevais, Ville des Quennevais, Le Mont a la Brune, Les Ormes, Les Ormes Camp Site, Jersey Airport, Red Houses, La Route Orange, Les Quennevais School, La Route des Quennevais, Bel Val Kart Track, Franc Fief, La Route des Genets, St Aubin, Le Mont Les Vaux, La Haule Slip, Le Mont au Roux (La Haule Hill), Le Coin, La Route de la Haule, Beaumont, La Route de Beaumont (Beaumont Hill), Mont des Vignes, Le Vieux Beaumont, Goose Green Marsh, Tesson, St Peter's Valley, La Route de St Aubin, Sandybrook, Ville Emphrie, Mont Cambrai, Bel Royal, Bel Royal School, Victoria Avenue, St Matthew's Church (Glass Church), La Grande Route de St Laurent, Millbrook, Mont Felard, Waterworks Valley, Millbrook Reservoir, First Tower, Mont Cochon, Bellozanne Valley, West Mount, Mont à L'Abbé Cemetery, West Park, Almorah Cemetery, Vallée des Vaux. For copies of higher quality images please email the Archive with the relevant slide number. Consult D/W/E3/4/A for key map to runs 1 - 5
Date: July 30th 1992 - July 30th 1992
File relating to the Island Plan, Description of the Plan, includes a draft summary document of States policies, draft chapters for Volume 2 of the Island Plan, proposals for industrial development on land at Les Quennevais, copies of maps and plans of Jersey, minutes of meetings regarding the Town Plan and general correspondence.
Date: May 28th 1985 - June 27th 1986
File relating to Commerce and Industry, Industrial Zones, includes; proposals for industrial development on land as Les Quennevais.
Date: July 5th 1985 - July 5th 1985
File relating to Industrial Development, Commerce and Industry, Development Proposals at Les Quennevais, includes; a plan showing the Les Quennevais area with various different sites marked, plans of Les Quennevais showing the possible rezoning of land for Commerce and Industry, 1982, plans showing proposed development by Lesquende Limited, 1983 and 1984, aerial photographs of the site, plans showing the States of Jersey's proposals for land at Les Quennevais, 1985, information relating to the company history of Lesquende Limited, their land acquisition, planning and development proposals and correspondence between Lesquende Limited and the States of Jersey relating to proposed development in Quennevais Road, correspondence with, and relating to, various businesses in the area, a Les Quennevais Feasibility Study and Land Use Survey, January 1981, correspondence relating to the water supply in St Brelade, various fields and Belle Vue Pleasure Park, slides of Les Quennevais industry, scrambling course and Les Ormes Valley, July 1985 and general correspondence relating to development in the area.
Date: November 17th 1980 - December 10th 1985
File relating to Industrial Development, Commerce and Industry, Development Proposals at Les Quennevais, includes; correspondence relating to planning competition, notes for a meeting regarding the future development of the Lesquende Site, St Brelade, a meeting report from a meeting of the steering group on the Lesquende masterplan, reports to the Island Development Committee relating to development of the Lesquende Site, a copy of the Development Brief for Belle Vue Pleasure Park, Fields 91 and 91A, November 1991, correspondence relating to proposed development at Quennevais Road, Belle Vue Pleasure Park and Lesquende Limited's proposals for land at Les Quennevais.
Date: August 25th 1981 - April 14th 1993
File of photographs including litter at Mont a la Brune, Les Quennevais/Les Blanches Banques, La Carriere, Les Brayes Slipway, La Pulente, the Watersplash, Val de la Mare and L'Etacq
Date: September 1st 1981 - August 16th 1988
Report entitled 'Les Quennevais, St Brelade: Feasibility Study into the Construction of an 18-Hole Public Golf Course' by the Department of Planning and Building Control
Date: July 1st 1988 - July 1st 1988
Report entitled 'Les Quennevais Dunes: The Results of Experiments and Monitoring' by P Tattersfield and Penny Anderson
Date: July 1st 1986 - July 1st 1986
Ordnance survey map of part of Vingtaine des Quennevais, St Brelade, including Les Quennevais, Don Farm and La Maison de St Brelade, plan no 7/25
Date: 1992 - 1992
Ordnance survey map of part of Vingtaine de la Moye, Vingtaine des Quennevais and Vingtaine de Norimont, St Brelade including Les Quennevais, La Moye, Maudelaine Estate, St Brelade's Bay, Ouaisné, Red House, Pont Marquet and HM Prison, plan no 11 NE [Closed to the public]
Date: 1992 - 1992
Ordnance survey map of the south west of the Island including St Ouen, St Peter, St Brelade, St Mary, St Lawrence and St Helier covering St Ouen's Bay, Corbière, Noirmont, St Brelade's Bay, Ouaisné, Portelet, St Aubin's Bay, First Tower and Les Quennevais, plan no 3
Date: 1983 - 1983
Will and Testament of Marguerite Le Gresley, St Peter, widow of Philippe François Le Feuvre. Dated 3 November 1906. Bequeaths to Alfred John Martin the following land: Le Jardin de Devant, Le Jardin de Derrière, Le Clos du Menage and Le Grand Jardin, all siutated in St Peter, Fief des Vingt Livres and land in St Peter on the Fief Luce de Carteret; to Walter John Martin land at Réage des Longues Raies, St Peter, Fief du Roi; to Edouard Le Feuvre La Pièce des Quenvais ou de la Bataille, St Peter, Fief de Vingt Livres; to Philip John Martin the field on Hauts de la Mare, St Peter, Fief Luce de Carteret; to Anne Le Gresley a field on the Campagne des Quenvais [Les Quennevais] au réage de la Viberderie, St Peter, Fief Luce de Carteret.
Date: May 6th 1911 - May 6th 1911
Lists of buildings, including houses, bungalows, garages, shops, hotels, sheds and huts, requisitioned by the German Authorities. Listed in order of parish they include, name of property, owner, date of requisitioning and date of de-requistioning - Parish of St Brelade, Page 26
Date: 1940 - 1945