Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant General Sir G Don's, Letter Book of correspondence with the Island Authorities. The index has been scanned and attached.

Reference: A/A5/7

Date: May 27th 1810 - November 13th 1812

Registration of the Carriage of Goods by Road Act, 1965

Reference: A/D1/A1/131

Date: October 26th 1965 - October 28th 1965

European agreement concerning the carriage of dangerous goods by road

Reference: A/D1/A18/23

Date: December 31st 1968 - February 14th 1969

Papers relating to The Entertainments on Public Roads (Jersey) Law, 1954

Reference: A/D1/L1/185

Date: April 6th 1954 - June 22nd 1954

Papers relating to improvements to the public roads

Reference: A/D1/R2

Date: April 26th 1928 - March 9th 1964

Impassable roads in St Ouen due to German works in the area

Reference: B/A/L3/5

Date: January 2nd 1946 - February 1st 1946

Stone metalling

Reference: B/A/W16

Correspondence concerning facilities for the production of stone metalling

Reference: B/A/W16/1

Date: September 19th 1939 - September 30th 1939

Correspondence relating to the establishment of circular road and 'stop' streets

Reference: B/A/W31/4/13

Date: May 27th 1941 - June 21st 1941

Correspondence relating to traffic signs and one-way streets. See also B/A/W31/4/4

Reference: B/A/W31/4/26

Date: April 10th 1942 - March 28th 1945

Correspondence relating to road and traffic signs. See also B/A/W31/4/26

Reference: B/A/W31/4/4

Date: August 30th 1940 - December 6th 1940

The closing of Claremont Road

Reference: B/A/W31/4/47

Date: September 2nd 1942 - September 16th 1942

Correspondence concerning the repair of approach road to Highlands College and main road from Linden Court to College House.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/10

Date: October 17th 1941 - October 22nd 1941

Road repairs to the drive from Palace Hotel to Bagatelle Road, and the road from St Peter's Church to St Ouen's Manor.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/13

Date: January 8th 1942 - January 8th 1942

Various road repairs including the roads leading to the Albert and Victoria Piers, Springfield Road, Beaumont-Plemont, St Aubin-Corbiere, St Aubin-St Brelade's Church, St Peters Church-St Ouens Manor, Ville au Bas-St Ouens Church, and St Peter's Arsenal-St Peter's Road.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/14

Date: February 12th 1942 - January 11th 1945

Road repairs to Bagatelle Lane and the upper part of Wellington Road.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/15

Date: April 27th 1942 - May 13th 1942

Correspondence and fortnightly reports on road work executed by the States Main Roads Employees. Includes compensation for trees felled by troops.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/17

Date: August 26th 1942 - February 9th 1945

Request for repair of the corner of Mont au Roux - High Street

Reference: B/A/W31/5/20

Date: July 20th 1943 - July 20th 1943

Widening of road forks at the fork of the road north of Trois Bois and at the corner of a wall c.300 metres east of Oaklands.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/23

Date: February 23rd 1944 - February 26th 1944

Search query time: 1.0313073 seconds • Page build time: 0.025730649630229 seconds