Plan of Rouge Bouillon Road, showing plan sections of proposed sewers from the existing sewer at the top of Palmyra Road to the existing branch in front of the Robin Hood, Trinity Road.

Reference: D/AL/A11/110

Date: August 18th 1865 - August 18th 1865

Daily Cholera return form listing entries from midnight of the 8th September to midnight of the 9th September 1849

Reference: D/AP/Y/B/1/17

Date: September 8th 1849 - September 9th 1849

File relating to Island Development and Land Uses, Springfield Area, includes; a copy of the Springfield site and development appraisal, correspondence relating to the Robin Hood gyratory scheme, an existing site use plan of Springfield from November 1989, various maps, plans and drawings of the area and correspondence relating to the Springfield site, land acquisition, relocating the football pitch and stadium, a valuation of Springfield Stadium and potential sites for housing.

Reference: D/W/F1/1/04/08/2

Date: June 12th 1985 - January 2nd 1990

File relating to Island Development and Land Uses, Springfield Area, includes; correspondence relating to housing development in the Springfield area, valuations of Springfield Stadium, the proposed gyratory scheme at the Robin Hood junction, discussions with the Jersey Football Association about the location of a football pitch, the relocation of the Royal Jersey Agricultural and Horticultural Society to Trinity, the purchase of the Springfield site from the RJAHS by the States of Jersey and correspondence relating to reports and propositions to the States of Jersey about the future of Springfield.

Reference: D/W/F1/1/04/08/3

Date: March 25th 1987 - December 19th 1991

West of England Insurance Company, Fire Insurance Registers, including a description of the property, its situation and the construction materials. The details of the insurer and their trade or possessions are listed and often the names of tenants of the property are given. Consult the index to obtain date/page of the entry and then view entries in the relevant PDF of the volume.

Reference: L/A/20/A/11

Date: November 12th 1879 - November 8th 1888

The mural at the Robin Hood roundabout, painted by Geraint Jennings and members of the public. It is lit up at night for people to see, and has benches where people can sit and relax while looking at it.

Reference: p/03/409/20

Date: November 17th 2000 - November 17th 2000

Kenneth and A girl (brother and sister) in front of the mural designed by Geraint Jennings at the Robin Hood Roundabout. Kenneth and A girl, along with other members of the public, helped to paint the mural.

Reference: p/03/536/07

Date: November 3rd 2000 - November 3rd 2000

Microfiche of the 1901 Census for Jersey, Public Record Office reference 1+ RG13/5314. St Helier - District 41 - Houses between the East of La Pouquelaye Road to the Robin Hood, the West of Trinity Main Road as far North as the house belonging to Mr John Le Bas, Les Vaux extending West to the Moulin Nicolle and bordering on the latter side of Mont á l'Abbe Vingtaine as far as the lane to the back of the Robin Hood. St Helier - District 42 - Houses between St John's Road, Mont Martin and Old St John's Road by Mont Madgris. St Helier - District 43 - Houses between Elizabeth Place, part of Rouge Bouillon, Roussel Street, part of St John's Road (East) and Cheapside, including Parade Road, Elizabeth Lane and West Park Avenue. St Helier - District 44 - Houses between part of Rouge Bouillon, Queen's Road, Queen's Lane, upper part of New St John's Road, and Roussel Street including Undercliffe and lane. St Helier - Part of District 45 - Houses between part of Rouge Bouillon, La Pouquelaye, Undercliffe, Queen's Road, including Almorah Road, Almorah Crescent, Upper Midvale Road, Drayton Place, and Victoria Crescent.

Reference: S/07/A/21

Date: 1901 - 1901

Jersey Evening Post Newpaper article : 'The night the streets of St Helier were covered in swastikas'

Reference: US/1428

Date: February 21st 2015

Page build time: 0.011748600006104 seconds