Social Club: Central Hall Club

Reference: B/A/W30/150/10

Date: November 6th 1940 - November 6th 1940

Schedules of condition of properties etc. in the vicinity of the drainage works to be carried out between The Union Inn, St. Helier and Sion, St. John, Jersey, C.I. for The States of Jersey Resources Recovery Board.

Reference: D/AL/C2/758

Date: 1978-01 - 1978-03

Schedules of condition of properties int he vivcinity of the proposed drainage works to be carried out under contract No. 102, Queens Road to Sion, St. John, Jersey, C.I. for The States of Jersey Resources Recovery Board.

Reference: D/AL/C3/73

Date: 1976-03 - 1976-06

Documents relating to the Channel Islands Rehabilitation Scheme for property belonging to H Guenet with an estimated loss of £1247. The area of damage is at Sion, St John.

Reference: D/AP/T/A/399

Date: August 3rd 1946 - May 6th 1947

Plans of the Queen's Road to Sion foul sewer and drainage referred to in an Act of the States

Reference: D/AP1/A1307/3(66)

Date: September 20th 1977 - September 20th 1977

Accommodation File 1162 - Ivygate Guest House

Reference: D/AS/W1/1162

Date: June 23rd 1961 - December 31st 1982

Registration card of Dorothy May Pallot, née Mourant, of Central Motor Works, Sion, Trinity, born 06/10/1913

Reference: D/S/A/12/A783

Date: January 11th 1941 - January 11th 1941

Blue Registration form of Dorothy May Pallot, née Mourant, of Central Motor Works, Sion, Trinity, born 06/10/1913

Reference: D/S/A/12/B783

Date: January 11th 1941 - January 11th 1941

Registration Card of Harold Edgar Trehen, of Sion Post Office, St John, born 28/01/1889

Reference: D/S/A/5/A859

Date: January 7th 1941 - January 7th 1941

Registration Card of Lydia Jane Trehen, née Le Marquand, of Sion Post Office, St John, born 09/04/1893

Reference: D/S/A/5/A860

Date: January 17th 1941 - January 17th 1941

Blue Registration Form of Harold Edgar Trehen, of Sion Post Office, St John, born 28/01/1889

Reference: D/S/A/5/B859

Date: January 7th 1941 - January 7th 1941

Blue Registration Form of Lydia Jane Trehen, née Le Marquand, of Sion Post Office, St John, born 09/04/1893

Reference: D/S/A/5/B860

Date: January 17th 1941 - January 17th 1941

1992 Aerial photographs, scale 1:10000. RUN 3 covering St Ouen's Bay, La Saline Slip, Les Lauriers Slip, Grantez, La Grande Route des Mielles [Five Mile Road], Lewis Tower, Kempt Tower, Square Fort, La Mielle de Morville, St Ouen's Church, St Ouen's Village, La Grande Route de St Ouen, St Ouen's Manor, Les Niemes, Augerez, La Rue de la Vallee, Coin Varin, Gigoulande Mill Quarry, St Mary's Church, The Elms, Coin Tourgis Nord, St Matthew's Roman Catholic Church, Six Rues, Carrefour Selous, Coin Motier, Handois Reservoir, La Grande Route de St Laurent, Coin Hâtain, Dannemarche Reservoir, Hamptonne, St John's Manor, Herupe, La Grande Route de St Jean, Sion, Becquet Vincent, Augrès, Ville à L'Evêque, Howard Davis Experimental Farm, Trinity Church, Rondin, Croiserie, Jardin d'Olivet, Les Augrès Manor, Diélament Manor, Maufant Manor, La Route des Cotes du Nord, Rozel Bay, Rozel Manor, St Martin's Church, Le Saie Harbour, Le Coupe, Gibraltar, Belval Cove, St Catherine's Breakwater, Verclut Point, Fliquet Bay. For copies of higher quality images please contact the Archive with relevant slide numbers. Consult D/W/E3/4/A for key map to runs 1 - 5

Reference: D/W/E3/4/3

Date: July 30th 1992 - July 30th 1992

File relating to Island Development and Study Areas, Sion, includes correspondence relating to proposed development in the Sion area, maps relating to the same and correspondence relating to traffic increases in the area.

Reference: D/W/F1/1/03/07/1

Date: March 14th 1968 - March 31st 1988

File relating to Miscellaneous St John, includes; general correspondence relating to roads and lanes in St John. Correspondence relates to all aspects of planning, building and the environment including change of use for properties, property access, acquisition, windows, doors, walls and other general development requests and issues. Also includes photographs of Cedar Farm, 1988, a photograph of a layby in New North Road, St John, 1984, a photo of Field 750, St John, 1983 and photographs of La Saline, 1981.

Reference: D/W/F1/2/07/1

Date: March 22nd 1977 - December 8th 1987

Ordnance survey map of part of Vingtaine de Hérupe, St John and Vingtaine des Augrès, Trinity, including Sion, Sion Methodist Church and St John's United Reform Church, plan no 9/1

Reference: D/W/H1/9/1

Date: 1986 - 1986

Ordnance survey map of part of Vingtaine de Hérupe, St John, Vingtaine du Mont à L'Abbé and Vingtaine du Haut du Mont au Prêtre, St Helier, Vingtaine des Augrès, Vingtaine de Rozel and Vingtaine de la Croiserie, Trinity and Vingtaine de Maufant, St Saviour including Sion, Le Becquet Vincent, La Croix, Les Augrès and La Route de la Trinité, plan no 9 NW

Reference: D/W/H2/9NW

Date: 1985 - 1985

Ordnance Survey Map of St John, St Helier, Trinity, St Saviour, St Martin and Grouville including Mont à L'Abbé, Rouge Bouillon, Five Oaks, Vallée des Vaux, Sion, Victoria Village, Carrefour au Clecq and Maufant, plan no 9

Reference: D/W/H3/9

Date: 1985 - 1985

File concerning the appeal case of Philip Francis L'Ecolier Coutanche, heard before the Military Service Act (Jersey) 1917 Central Tribunal, held at the Cour Royale on the 20th April 1918. Includes completed Application as to Exemption and Notice of Appeal forms, supporting statements and letter, regarding case numbers 46/734 of the Western District Tribunal, and 16/16a of the Central Tribunal. The Exemptions and Appeals were applied for by Philip and his employer Mr George Dorey Le Cornu. The application for renewal of Exemption was dismissed

Reference: D/Y/R2/13/4

Date: January 21st 1918 - March 12th 1918

Eden Chapel Weslyan Methodist baptism register - entry for Ann Elisabeth Prevel, daughter of John Francis Prevel and Elisabeth De Gruchy [baptised at Sion]

Reference: J/C/P/B/5/196

Date: May 18th 1873

Search query time: 0.7343717 seconds • Page build time: 0.020322334766388 seconds