Showing 1 to 20 of 430 for St Clement's RoadX
Date: May 10th 1941 - August 8th 1941
Requisition of buildings for demolition to provide building material for the troops; Pinecot Cottage, Red Houses Park Estate, belonging to S R Morrison, Haytor, Millbrook, a bungalow belonging to Mrs Cawley, 2, Plaisance Terrace, Plaisance Road, a bungalow belonging to Mr Stivey, Kingley Aven, St Clements Road, a bungalow belonging to Le Couillard, Longueville
Date: May 2nd 1945 - May 3rd 1945
Aerial photographs of St Helier taken by the Air Cover Department of the Ordnance Survey. Part 1 covers areas including the Dicq, Mont Millais, St Saviour's Road, Springfiel, Rouge Bouillon, Mont à l'Abbé and la Pouquelaye. Part 2 covers St Saviour's Hill, Le Mont Millais, the Parade, Cheapside and Westmount Road. Part 3 covers areas including the centre of St Helier, Green Street, Weighbridge, West Park and Westmount
Date: 1969 - 1969
File relating to St Clement's Road and Howard Davis Park - E.P. 291. This is a correspondence file on the road improvement and widening scheme on St Clement's Road. The file covers the initial proposal, the discussion, the tendering process and the construction process of the scheme, with correspondence from Highways and Traffic, Contractors, Department of Public Building and Works, Public Works Committee and Island Development Committee.
Date: April 19th 1979 - June 26th 1980
File relating to Don Road Filter Lane - New Junction with Mont Millais, Colomberie and St Clement's Road. This correspondence file relates to the planning, discussion and practicalities of widening roads, creating junctions and pedestrian crossing at the above location, including traffic surveys. The correspondence from the Public Works Committee, Department of Public Building and Works, Island Development Committee and members of the public, covers issues such as pedestrian safety, a third traffic lane, residential redevelopment at 'Belvoir', demolition, access and traffic lights.
Date: February 21st 1968 - February 18th 1972
St Thomas' Refuge Admission Registers, includes name of women who had been admitted, age, date they were admitted and left, if they left Jersey, where they were placed and remarks about their case.
Date: October 13th 1886 - November 21st 1898