Letter from Captain C A Mussiter, St Peter's Arsenal to D A A G originally enclosed with a communication from the Defence Committee regarding the condition of the Arsenal at St Lawrence which is in need of repair

Reference: A/C2/40/27

Date: August 29th 1904 - August 29th 1904

Letter from Captain C B Messiter, St Peter's Arsenal to the D A A G requesting a telephone connection for St Peter's, St Mary's and the St Lawrence Arsenals to the Fire Stations due to the isolation of the Arsenal Keepers in the event of fire

Reference: A/C2/40/39

Date: November 5th 1904 - November 5th 1904

Memorandum from Colonel H Owen to the States Engineer request for extra accommodation for gun stores at the four country Arsenals St Mary, St Peter, St Martin and Grouville with diagram of boarding he was suggesting

Reference: A/C2/43/103

Date: November 6th 1907 - November 6th 1907

Letter from H S Gough Lieutenant Governor to the Bailiff [W V Vernon] regarding insufficient accommodation for Artillery Stores at the St Peter, St Mary, Grouville and St Martin's Arsenals

Reference: A/C2/43/111

Date: November 22nd 1907 - November 22nd 1907

Correspondence regarding the small arms being moved from Queen's Assembly Rooms, Belmont Road to the Arsenals at St Mary, St Peter, Grouville and St Martin

Reference: A/C2/45/34

Date: October 26th 1909 - December 1st 1909

Applicants with surnames beginning with the letter B - Rose Barton

Reference: B/A/L42/2/77

Date: 1943 - 1945

Various road repairs including the roads leading to the Albert and Victoria Piers, Springfield Road, Beaumont-Plemont, St Aubin-Corbiere, St Aubin-St Brelade's Church, St Peters Church-St Ouens Manor, Ville au Bas-St Ouens Church, and St Peter's Arsenal-St Peter's Road.

Reference: B/A/W31/5/14

Date: February 12th 1942 - January 11th 1945

Requisition of land at St Peter's Arsenal

Reference: B/A/W40/8/131

Date: September 26th 1942 - October 5th 1942

Correspondence re. land requisition

Reference: B/A/W40/8/291

Date: May 22nd 1944 - April 30th 1945

Digital copy of Reports by States of Jersey Police concerning missing persons. [Some details redacted].

Reference: C/D/AW2/A5/6/WD006445

Date: April 8th 1962 - April 13th 1962

Plans of St Peter's Arsenal. Accommodation and stores

Reference: D/AL/A2/6

Date: 1905 - 1905

Plans of St Peter's Arsenal. Pump house/water supply

Reference: D/AL/A2/889

Date: 1939 - 1939

Plans of St Peter's Arsenal - development for 14 houses

Reference: D/AL/A4/1976

Date: 1948 - 1948

Plans of Queen's Road, Clos de Quennevais, St Peter's School and Arsenal, Grouville Arsenal, Grasset Park, Le Geyt Road Flats, also Housing Plans -

Reference: D/AL/A4/2159

Date: 1976 - 1976

Plans of St Peter's Arsenal - plans and survey

Reference: D/AL/A8/2058(E3)

Date: 1951 - 1951

B K S Surveys Limited aerial photographs taken in April 1974. RUN N, covering Les Mielles, La Mont a La Brune, Jersey Airport, St Peter's Arsenal, Les Butteries, Sandybrook, Mont Cambrai, Mont à L'Abbé, Stirling Castle Farm, Grands Vaux Reservoir, Hambye, La Route de la Hougue Bie, St Saviour's Hospital, Dolmen du Faldouet, Jeffrey's Leap. Refer to D/AL/B1/1 for key map to runs A - W

Reference: D/AL/B1/N

Date: 1974 - 1974

Actes of the Defence Committee 22/06/1881 and related correspondence on the subject of the lodging of junior officers, outline of available accommodation at the arsenals of St Peter, St Mary, St Lawrence, St Helier, St Martin and Grouville

Reference: D/AP/AD/6/20

Date: August 10th 1881 - August 10th 1881

Correspondence between Royal Engineers, Clerk of Works, Greffier, Lieutenant Governor and the Committee for Coast Defence regarding the cost of repairs to arsenals and South Hill

Reference: D/AP/B/1

Date: February 25th 1845 - December 22nd 1845

Defence Committee correspondence re. tenancy of St Mary, St Lawrence, St Peter, Grouville and St Helier arsenals

Reference: D/AP/B/13/1

Date: 1935 - 1947

Correspondence: Lieutenant-Governor, Committee for the Defence of the Island, Colonel J Le Couteur regarding the replacement of the grassed parade ground of the South-West District with gravel

Reference: D/AP/B/3

Date: May 29th 1849 - May 31st 1849

Search query time: 0.3125009 seconds • Page build time: 0.016920117537181 seconds