Papers relating to the agricultural programme and food including lists of dairies, butchers, bakers etc.

Reference: B/A/W31/1/16

Date: June 26th 1940 - October 15th 1940

Correspondence concerning the fuel needs of Don Street Dairy

Reference: B/A/W31/2/167

Date: March 8th 1945 - March 15th 1945

Delivery of milk to the dairies, correspondence relating to an order detailing that the civil poulation should receive their milk ration by 10:00 am.

Reference: B/A/W31/2/50

Date: May 28th 1942 - June 22nd 1942

Inspection of the dairies and knackers yard - possibility of converting the bone-crusher at the knackers yard to wood or coal gas.

Reference: B/A/W31/7/13

Date: February 19th 1943 - January 11th 1944

Requisition of Don Street Dairy, belonging to the Jersey Co-operative Dairy Company Limited

Reference: B/A/W40/8/444

Date: April 9th 1945 - April 21st 1945

Supplies of coal for bakers, dairies and public restaurants, includes lists of bakers, dairies and communal restaurants with their weekly/monthly allocation

Reference: B/A/W72/31

Date: January 16th 1945 - February 9th 1945

Correspondence file concerning milk, includes the supply of milk and butter after the Second World War, the European Economic Community importation of milk, correspondence with the Agricultural Department in Jersey and papers concerning Jersey Dairies Limited and L J Tanguy Limited

Reference: B/D/A/A1/7/1

Date: December 7th 1946 - August 1st 1983

Sound recording of Anne Perchard, née Billot, speaking about the Occupation and the years after. She was interviewed on 24/11/2004 by Geraldine des Forges for the Liberation to Coronation Oral History Project. Mrs Perchard speaks about her family situation during the occupation, hearing the news on the radio and passing it on, cycling to the Jersey College for Girls, going to town for the celebration, cattle shows after the war, making money with the tomatoes, buying a tractor, the world jersey cattle bureau, the royal visits, how the shortages did not affect them much on the farm, the work on the farm, the young farmers club and its activities, the cattle shows, the Jersey cows, the outbreak of foot and mouth disease, the farm workers who helped with the potatoes and tomatoes, the colorado beetles, the changes in the Parish life, the way of life for a farmer, the increase in tourism, the activities available for Jersey visitors, the changes in the States, the importance of milk and its production, the start of refrigeration, Elizabeth and Philips visits, seeing the coronation on Pathe news, the visit of Montgomery, the sand racing and hill climbing, setting up her compagny, her involvement with the world bureau, the sports they played at school, the fashion for long skirts, being the mascot for the Rozel Rovers, and her fathers health.

Reference: C/D/P/P1/70

Date: November 24th 2004

Project du loi relating to the Dairies (Amendment) (Jersey) regulations, 1958

Reference: D/AU/Y2/241

Date: 1958 - 1958

Jersey Co-Operative Dairy Ltd., registered in 1907

Reference: D/L/01/A/11A

Date: 1910 - 1956

Jersey United Dairies

Reference: D/L/01/A/232

Date: 1930 - 1936

Channel Islands Creameries Ltd

Reference: D/L/01/A/583

Date: 1952 - 1968

Jersey Dairies Ltd

Reference: D/L/04/A/276

Date: 1936 - 1973

Correspondence relating to milk control matters between the Attorney General and the Department of Agriculture, includes papers re; Miss Pallot - proprietress of Gorey Dairy, application for milk retailers licenses, complaint re. allocation of territory by Mr C G Poingdestre, Alma House, First Tower, credit of Messrs J H Williams & Co, Egypt Farm, Trinity, case of Mr H A Bisson, The Poplars, La Moie [Moye] who has been selling milk without a license, sale of icecream at the Café Mignon, Esplanade by Giuseppi Retrossi, flat at Don Street Dairy owned by the Jersey Co-operative Dairy, case of Miss M A Le Cornu, Hill Farm, Longueville and Mr A J Jeanne, accounts of the Victoria Co-operative Dairy, copy of the Guernsey Milk Order, 1940, cases against Mr J B Neilson, The Retreat, Portelet, St Brelade, Mr J E Le Bailly, Portelet Farm, St Brelade, Mr J F Luce, La Chesnaie, St Lawrence, A du Pré Denning, Auckland Bush, Portelet, Mr J Perchard, Mayfield, Trinity, Mr A G de Gruchy, Northdale, St Ouen, Mr E N Pallot, Captain Guy J Robin, Irene Le Cocq, 20 Hill Street, St Helier, C Ollivier, La Vielle Maison, Ouaisné, St Brelade, robbery of milk from the Jersey Dairies Limited and dismissal of Louis Le Dantec from the Don Street Dairy

Reference: D/Z/H5/141

Date: July 16th 1940 - July 16th 1940

Filing relating to bricks for residential properties and houses in Victoria Village, and the Jersey Milk Marketing Board dairy building [see also reference L/A/06/D/139].

Reference: L/A/06/D/92/12

Date: 1964 - 1964

Photographs of Fairview Dairy, Bath Street, and the construction of the new Rugby Club house, St Peter.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/35/5

Date: May 20th 1964 - August 20th 1964

Subject: Buildings

File number: 35

Page number: 5

Photographs of Queen Street, and of a Jersey Milk Marketing Board model of Jersey Dairy, Five Oaks.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/37/2

Date: October 6th 1964 - 1965-01

Subject: Buildings

File number: 37

Page number: 2

Photographs of the foundations of the Jersey Milk Marketing Board Jersey Dairy building, Five Oaks, and of the Les Quennevais site.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/37/5

Date: October 17th 1964 - October 26th 1964

Subject: Buildings

File number: 37

Page number: 5

Photographs of Tanguy's Dairies Limited on the corner of Francis Street and Don Road, and of Jersey Dairies Limited, Broad Street, which relate to the take over of Island dairies.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/38/1

Date: December 23rd 1964 - December 23rd 1964

Subject: Buildings

File number: 38

Page number: 1

Search query time: 0.515612 seconds • Page build time: 0.017171998818715 seconds