Photographs of Elaine's, Georgetown, the Telephones building, Minden Place, the construction of Sand Street Car Park, and the demolition of Greenwood, St John.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/67/4

Date: 1971 - 1971

Subject: Buildings

File number: 67

Page number: 4

Photographs of a site at Egypt, Trinity, the First Tower Carpet Company Shop, Church Street/Library Place, and the Co-operative's warehouse at Goose Green Marsh, Beaumont.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/67/7

Date: 1971-10 - 1971-11

Subject: Buildings

File number: 67

Page number: 7

Photographs of a site at St Mary's Village, Charring Cross, King Street, Sand Street, and the Lion Hotel, Castle Street.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/68/11

Date: 1972-05 - 1972-05

Subject: Buildings

File number: 68

Page number: 11

Photographs of Helene and Studio Robert at Charring Cross, Bisson Radio at Seaton Place, and Jester's of King Street.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/68/12

Date: 1972-05 - 1972-05

Subject: Buildings

File number: 68

Page number: 12

Photographs of: Les Landes Methodist Chapel, St Martin, demolition work at Dumaresq Street, and De La Mare's, Colomberie.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/68/2

Date: 1972-03 - 1972-03

Subject: Buildings

File number: 68

Page number: 2

Photographs of Krichefski's on the corner of Halkett Street and Hilgrove Street, and of Hill Street.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/68/5

Date: 1972-04 - 1972-04

Subject: Buildings

File number: 68

Page number: 5

Photographs which relate to the use of a crane at Beghins, Broad Street, and the offices of General Accident Fire and Life Assurance Corporation Limited, 41, Hill Street.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/68/6

Date: April 7th 1972 - April 7th 1972

Subject: Buildings

File number: 68

Page number: 6

Photograph of Jersey Evening Post reporter Ms Sheila Andrew, and photographs of Mr Alfred Winter Filleul celebrating 50 years of salesmanship at the male outfitters Samuel Shaw and Son, Bath Street.Please see also L/A/75/A2/POR/59/3 for more photographs of Mr Filleul.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/59/2

Date: January 10th 1964 - January 11th 1964

Subject: Portraits

File number: 59

Page number: 2

Photographs of Mr Alfred Winter Filleul celebrating 50 years of salesmanship at the male outfitters Samuel Shaw and Son, Bath Street.Please see also L/A/75/A2/POR/59/2 for more photographs of Mr Filleul.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/59/3

Date: January 10th 1964 - January 11th 1964

Subject: Portraits

File number: 59

Page number: 3

Photograph of Mr Richard Whinnerah, the proprietor of a camera shop, a photograph of Mr Bill Blampied, and photographs of Mr John Abraham.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/65/10

Date: June 29th 1967 - June 29th 1967

Subject: Portraits

File number: 65

Page number: 10

Photographs of Mr Reginald Robert "Reg" Jeune, inventor Mr Jack Dennis, an unknown gentleman stood outside a Kodak camera shop, and Mr Robert A "Bob" Furness.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/65/4

Date: June 1st 1967 - June 15th 1967

Subject: Portraits

File number: 65

Page number: 4

Photographs of Mr Percy Thomas Amy Macready, a photographs of shopkeeper Mrs Alice Toms, and a photograph of local historian and writer Mr Philip Ahier.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/67/4

Date: January 9th 1968 - January 18th 1968

Subject: Portraits

File number: 67

Page number: 4

Photograph of an unknown gentleman on King Street, photographs of Dr Hugh Thurston, a photograph of Mr Robert Peebles, and a photograph of Ms Treena Hill.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/73/5

Date: July 20th 1973 - September 18th 1973

Subject: Portraits

File number: 73

Page number: 5

Photographs of Mr Stanley Hunt, the proprietor of an antique shop in Conway Street, with two 5lb stirrup irons that he discovered in his shop. Page number 4 of Portraits Subject File number 8A of the Jersey Evening Post (JEP) Photographic Archive.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/POR/8A/4

Date: November 8th 1947 - November 8th 1947

Photographs of Town and shops including Larbalestier's decorated beautifully for the Royal Visit of their Majesties King George V, Queen Mary, and their daughter Princess Mary, to the Island on Tuesday 12th July 1921.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/ROY/1/2

Date: July 12th 1921 - July 12th 1921

Subject: Royalty

File number: 1

Page number: 2

Photographs of Maine's, King Street and Brook Street, and of the British Hotel, decorated for the Royal Visit of their Majesties King George V, Queen Mary, and their daughter Princess Mary, to the Island on Tuesday 12th July 1921.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/ROY/1/3

Date: July 12th 1921 - July 12th 1921

Subject: Royalty

File number: 1

Page number: 3

Photograph of Burrard Street, which related to a road widening scheme, and photographs of Weighbridge, one of which is an elevated view. Page number 1 of the Streets Subject File of the Jersey Evening Post (JEP) Photographic Archive.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/STR/1

Date: August 21st 1937 - April 12th 1953

Photographs of York Street and of a demolition site.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OJ/6/4

Date: November 15th 1930 - November 15th 1930

Subject: Old Jersey Views

File number: 6

Page number: 4

Photographs of a demolition site on York Street near the corner of Charing Cross and Dumaresq Street [not dated].

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OJ/6/5

Subject: Old Jersey Views

File number: 6

Page number: 5

Search query time: 0.5469532 seconds • Page build time: 0.020735816160838 seconds