Petition to the Very Reverend Canon Alan Stanley Giles, Rector of St Helier and Percy James Poingdestre, Constable of St Helier and members of the Assembly of Principals and Officers of St Helier, from owners of real property in the Vingtaine du Haut de la Ville, St Helier. Requests that a pedestrian pathway be opened up from Roseville Street through Green Street Cemetery.

Reference: G/C/03/J/1

Date: 1960 - 1960

Image of workers and machinery from the Jersey Granite and Concrete Company Limited, Ronez Quarries, laying a path or lane, possibly at Jersey Zoo, Les Augres Manor. Negative number 4 of Zoo Subject Box number 1 of the Jersey Evening Post (JEP) Photographic Archive. The negative was scanned at 1200 dpi and can be downloaded as a high quality jpg file. The quality of the scanned image is dependent on the condition of the original.

Reference: L/A/75/A1/ZOO/1/4

Date: February 6th 1959 - February 14th 1959

Image of workers and machinery from the Jersey Granite and Concrete Company Limited, Ronez Quarries, involved in ground works, possibly at Jersey Zoo, Les Augres Manor. Negative number 5 of Zoo Subject Box number 1 of the Jersey Evening Post (JEP) Photographic Archive. The negative was scanned at 1200 dpi and can be downloaded as a high quality jpg file. The quality of the scanned image is dependent on the condition of the original.

Reference: L/A/75/A1/ZOO/1/5

Date: February 6th 1959 - February 14th 1958

Image of workers and machinery from the Jersey Granite and Concrete Company Limited, Ronez Quarries, laying a path or lane, possibly at Jersey Zoo, Les Augres Manor. Negative number 6 of Zoo Subject Box number 1 of the Jersey Evening Post (JEP) Photographic Archive. The negative was scanned at 1200 dpi and can be downloaded as a high quality jpg file. The quality of the scanned image is dependent on the condition of the original.

Reference: L/A/75/A1/ZOO/1/6

Date: February 6th 1959 - February 14th 1959

Photographs of: the construction of extensions to St Mary's School, the planting of trees at La Collette Flats, Green Street, Broad Street, Grands Vaux, and the laying of pipes near La Collette Power Station.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/BUI/57/3

Date: 1969-01 - 1969-01

Subject: Buildings

File number: 57

Page number: 3

Photographs of a tree lined path at Samares Manor.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/MAN/1/6

Date: 1953-08 - 1953-08

Subject: Manors

File number: 1

Page number: 6

Photographs of Bonne Nuit Bay, Pier and Harbour, with boats, and of cliff top view [not dated].

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OJ/9/13

Subject: Old Jersey Views

File number: 9

Page number: 13

Photographs of lake or pond, possibly St Catherine's Woods or St Lawrence, and of cliff top view [not dated].

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OJ/9/14

Subject: Old Jersey Views

File number: 9

Page number: 14

Photographs of the Railway Walk, St Brelade.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OL/16/6

Date: 1958 - 1959

Subject: Old Views

File number: 16

Page number: 6

Photograph of Petite Port looking toward St Ouen's Bay, photographs of the cliff paths at Ronez.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OL/20/1

Date: 1960 - 1960

Subject: Old Views

File number: 20

Page number: 1

Photographs of Corbiere Lighthouse.

Reference: L/A/75/A2/VIE/OL/6/1

Date: 1948 - 1948

Subject: Old Views

File number: 6

Page number: 1

Images of natural features, rivers, a property and bench in the Vallée des Vaux area. Le Châlet du Vieux Moulin, Rue du Vieux Moulin, Trinity is pictured in Images E and F.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/1/184A

Date: January 25th 1976 - January 25th 1976

Photographer: Frank

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1976/184A

Images taken for a feature on the in the Vallée des Vaux area, Trinity. Includes images of a marked stone, a footpath, a green lane and a stone marking a charitable donation to the poor of Trinity by Constable [Connétable] Alfred Messervy.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/1/184B

Date: January 25th 1976 - January 25th 1976

Photographer: Frank

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1976/184B

Images of a number of natural features, arches, commemorative stones, buildings and footpaths in St Mary. Buildings pictured include St Mary's Church, Prospering Farm and La Pompe, and the entrances to Perry Farm and Maison du Marais. Also pictured is an engraved stone commemorating Jeanne Gruchy's donation of eleven vergées of land to poor and needy islanders in 1848.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/1/392

Date: February 22nd 1976 - February 22nd 1976

Photographer: Frank

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1976/392

Images of maintenance works taking place along Route de la Haule, St. Aubin.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/2/2908

Date: January 11th 1977 - January 11th 1977

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1977/2908

Images of a man standing on a path, overlooked by trees and palm trees, at an unknown location in the island.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/2/3460

Date: March 16th 1977 - March 16th 1977

Photographer: Glenn Rankine

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1977/3460.

Images of the path at Bonne Nuit being maintained.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/2/4096-1

Date: June 2nd 1977 - June 2nd 1977

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1977/4096-1

Images of a gravel track being layed by machinery at Grouville Common.

Reference: L/A/75/A3/3/7428

Date: June 21st 1978 - June 21st 1978

JEP Photographic Job Number: 1978/7428

Search query time: 0.7730542 seconds • Page build time: 0.023191666603088 seconds